Friday, December 28, 2012

BFP!

It seems to be good to be true, I got a BFP this morning. I keep thinking it was a dye run or a false positive. I mean, me? pregnant? I was just accepting that we would need to move on to IVF. Also my sore boobs have disappeared just like they do before AF shows. I am having AF cramps and increased discharge all saying AF is on her way other than my temps are still up and I am staring at those two pink lines. I just can't believe it.

I had a beta done today but it was too late in the day so now I have to wait til Monday. I know there is nothing I can do to make this baby stick and I will just have to sit here and see if AF starts. It was due today or could be as long as Sunday. I don't know what I will do if it starts. I think I will be the biggest emotional wreck ever. I don't even think I will take my temp tomorrow, if it drops I don't think I will get out of bed. Who knew getting a BFP would make me a basket case? I know I am rambling but thats how my brain would look if you could see inside it right now. I am going to test every morning until AF shows or I get my beta back showing a real number. I got down on my knees and prayed this morning. I pray all the time but never on my knees. Please lord let this be the one, let this be a sticky bean.

2 comments:

  1. Congratualtions! I am praying that this is a sticky bean for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I am hopeful for you and your DH! :)

    ReplyDelete