Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Crazy Symptoms.

It is amazing how one moment I can swear I am pregnant and then the next I feel like my period is going to start any moment.

I had my first IUI on 10/21/2012 and I am going to be 10 DPIUI tomorrow. My breasts are the sorest they have ever been, my BBT chart looks amazing, but I am sitting here with my usual period type cramps, though I will admit they are days early.

I plan to test tomorrow. I know it is too early to probably get a BFP but I just want to try for a cool Halloween honey we are pregnant thing. My irrational fear though is my period is going to start tomorrow because every time I have ever taken a HPT when I thought there was a real chance I could be pregnant, my period has started that day, with out fail.

I hate how I am feeling right now and I hate how scared I am about these cramps. Usually when my breasts do usually get sore, it disappears right before my period but instead they are getting more sore and big, I hope that means good things but I just feel so low right now. I want Woody and I to finally get our baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment