Thursday, October 4, 2012

No sense!!

Men make no sense, or maybe it is just mine. Woody and I just went through all this testing and bought medication to start next cycle to get our BFP and just now he just went on a rant telling me how I am being irresponsible by wanting to become pregnant while I am still going to school and how we should be waiting. WTF?? I swear he is bipolar. I am just going to let this slide. I am not going to even get into an argument with him over this.

We have already been trying for 1 year and 7 months and nothing has happened... I am 30, he is 35. He wants to wait? Why not just say that we are never going to have kids? I know he doesn't mean it but whenever he gets upset or wound up about something, in the case he has finals, he becomes irrational and mean about everything. I really can't stand when he is like this.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about that. Guys are so wishy washy sometimes! Even though I'm sure he didn't mean it, I can imagine how hurtful that is to hear. Like you said, he's probably wound up b/c of his finals. Hopefully he'll make it up to you ;-)

    ReplyDelete