Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Nervous!!!

I wonder if I will be able to sleep tonight. Tomorrow is my HSG and while I can't wait to get answers, I am also terrified of them at the same time. I don't really know if that makes sense but it is how I feel. I am a little disappointed that Woody is not going with me tomorrow but he has an date with his beautiful daughter Josephina to webcam and we both don't want him to miss it. I am hoping the doctor will give me all the information on all of our tests tomorrow and for us to set up a treatment plan.

 I think Woody is going to be up for anything that I say is okay. I think he just wants me to make all the decisions when it comes to all this because whenever I have tried to talk about his SA, he just doesn't seem at all interested. He wants the baby just none of the details on how to get there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment